L.O.C™ Multi-Purpose Cleaner, the first biodegradable industrially manufactured household cleaner*, effortlessly targets dirt and grime and leaves your home hygienically clean.
Why you will love it
Keeping our homes safe and clean has never been more important for us and our families. Thankfully, keeping your home spotlessly clean could not be easier with L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner. This effective, all-purpose cleaner easily cuts through dirt, soil build-up and grime on all washable surfaces to leave your home looking, feeling and smelling sparkling clean. You can feel confident too that you’re not introducing anything harmful into your household as L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner has been formulated with ingredients derived from natural sources and without phosphates, harsh acids or chlorine. Plus, it’s completely biodegradable.
Good to know
- Effortless, streak-free cleaning with naturally derived but highlight effective ingredients.
- Contains Amway’s BIOQUEST FORMULA™ based on highly active, naturally-sourced ingredients that do not harm the environment.
- Can be used on all washable surfaces.
- No need to rinse away. Just clean and go.
- This safe formula has been supporting families for more than 60 years.
- Add 30ml of L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner to 5 litres of water in a bucket.
- Wash down surfaces and allow them to dry. No need to rinse.
- For spray cleaning of smaller areas, mix 50ml of L.O.C Multi-Purpose Cleaner with 450ml of water in an Amway Pistol Grip Sprayer bottle. Mist surfaces and wipe dry. No need to rinse but be sure to use your spray cleaning solution within 30 days of mixing it.
- Lastly, this versatile cleaner can be used to keep your hands hygienically clean. Just use undiluted and rinse your hands afterwards.
* The full formulation of L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner is biodegradable via testing for biodegradability, not just the surfactants per the EU requirement.
Based on research completed by Verify markets in 2021.
For purposes of these claims, the term biodegradable is defined as: The ability of materials to breakdown into materials found in nature – water, CO2, and minerals – when subjected to sunlight, water, and microbes.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Sodium Laureth Sulfate||68585-34-2||Anionic Surfactant|
|C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate||68002-97-1||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Cocamidopropylamine Oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Chloride||7647-14-5||Table Salt|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||Organic Acid (pH control)|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner can be used on baths, toilets, glazed tiles, sinks, showers and marble. Also safe to use on cookers, counter tops, washable walls, doorknobs, telephones, waste bins and painted woodwork.
- For general cleaning, add 30 ml of L.O.C. Multi-Purpose Cleaner to 5 litres of water in a bucket. Wash down the surfaces and dry as appropriate. No need to rinse!
- For spray cleaning, use the AMWAY Pistol Grip Sprayer bottle and add 450 ml of water to the 9:1 line. Top up with Multi-Purpose Cleaner to the 500 ml line. Then just spray surfaces and wipe dry.
- As a hand cleaner, use undiluted and rinse hands after use.
After diluting Amway Home L.O.C. Multipurpose Cleaner in the Amway Home pistol-grip sprayer bottle, use within 30 days or discard the solution. Always empty and thoroughly rinse the bottle and sprayer before refilling.
WARNING. Causes serious eye irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children.