Amway offers a variety of delivery options. Optimise your costs by choosing the right one for your order size and location. Available options include:
Amway offers various payment options. Here's a look at what's available:
How to choose your delivery option
1. Select your preferred delivery option during checkout. Remember: the price shown is only and estimation.
2. View the final delivery price during the calculation.
3. After the calculation is completed, review the final delivery price on the order details page.
If the addressee's data and the delivery address are correctly entered in the order, you can expect the courier will deliver at the indicated address according to the following timing:
- by the second or third business day after the order with EXPRESS delivery
- by the third or fourth business day after the order with STANDARD delivery
- by the fourth or fifth business day after the order shipped to the ISLANDS
It is therefore very important, once all data has been carefully entered, to be ready for collection and payment (in case of payment on delivery) on the day on which the BRT courier arrives at the delivery address.
The choice of this type of delivery allows you to receive the order, at the indicated address, within 3 or 4 business days after it is entered. It takes an additional 24 hours for delivery to the islands, Puglia, Basilicata and Calabria, and for deliveries with telephone notification.
- Orders placed on Monday – delivery on Friday
- Orders placed on Tuesday – delivery on Monday
- Orders placed on Wednesday – delivery on Tuesday
- Orders placed on Thursday – delivery on Wednesday
- Orders placed on Friday – delivery on Thursday
- Orders placed on Saturday – delivery on Thursday
- Orders placed on Sunday – delivery on Thursday
The choice of this type of delivery allows you to receive the order, at the indicated address, within 2 business days after it is entered, as the packaging and shipping will take place on the same day of the order.
It takes an additional 24 hours for delivery to the islands, Puglia, Basilicata and Calabria, and for deliveries with telephone notification.
- Orders placed on Monday – delivery on Thursday
- Orders placed on Tuesday – delivery on Friday
- Orders placed on Wednesday – delivery on Monday
- Orders placed on Thursday – delivery on Tuesday
- Orders placed on Friday – delivery on Wednesday
- Orders placed on Saturday – delivery on Wednesday
- Orders placed on Sunday – delivery on Wednesday
Remember that, with respect to the standard and expressed timing, delays may occur may in particular periods of the year such as the last days of the month, during special promotions, close to the Christmas holidays, or when there are limitations to the circulation of heavy vehicles during the summer.
- The BRT branch will send all the addressees of the order an email communication indicating the date and an approximate time of delivery.
- Orders with telephone notice: The BRT branch in your area will contact you by telephone at the number in your profile or specified in the order to arrange the delivery.
- In case of no reply, the order will be automatically delivered the next day.
- Orders without telephone notification: The BRT courier will deliver the order the same day it arrives at the branch.
It means that the order will return to the BRT branch of your area, where it will remain for no more than 10 calendar days. During this time the addressee must contact exclusively the Amway offices to arrange a new delivery. Amway is not responsible for a successful delivery when arrangements are made directly with the drivers and the BRT branches.
Addressee is absent
In the event that the courier does not find anyone at the address specified in the order, on that same day will send you an email alerting you of the attempted delivery and will arrange a new attempt on the following day. If after the second delivery attempt the order is not collected, it will go to storage.
Addressee refuses to collect
If the addressee does not collect the order at the first attempt or refuses payment, the order will immediately go to storage.
Unknown addressee / error in the address
If the courier cannot find your address and, therefore, cannot deliver the order, the order will go to storage and will immediately report it to Amway. Only in this case Amway will notify you.
Held for pick-up
2 days after the arrival of your order to the BRT branch, if it is not collected, BRT will send you an email informing you of the arrival of the order in the branch and will have sent to storage.
At the end of the 10th calendar day of storage, the order will be automatically sent back to the Amway Logistics Center in the Netherlands, with a significant increase in costs.
- Failure to collect unpaid orders in storage
The order will be canceled by our systems and the ABO who has not collected will be required to pay € 30 for return of shipment costs, to be paid on the next order or deducted from any bonus accrued. In addition, the ABO will no longer be able to use the option of cash on delivery for the 3 subsequent orders.
- Failure to collect paid orders in storage
The order will be canceled by our systems and Amway will credit the relevant amount on the ABO's account for subsequent orders or for a refund. In this case as well the ABO will be required to pay € 30 for return of shipment costs, to be paid on the next order or deducted from any bonus accrued. Furthermore, the ABO will no longer be able to use the payment upon delivery options for the next 3 orders.
- Failure to collect 1st order
The return of the first order entails the automatic cancellation of the ABO’s registration and a suspension to re-register for the following 6 months. In the event that the shipment has not yet physically returned to the warehouse and the return and cancellation procedures have not been completed, the ABO may request the reshipment of the order upon advance payment (bank transfer and credit card), and not will be able to benefit from the Special Start-up offer.
This type of delivery has the same timings indicated for standard delivery, with the only difference that your order can be picked up at the various TNT Points or directly at the TNT branches. If you send the order through the Amway.it website, among the order options, you must select the TNT Point delivery method and the address where you want to go for the pickup.
This type of delivery has the same timings indicated for Standard or Express delivery, with the only difference that your order can be collected at one of the BRT branches throughout the country.
If you send the order through the Amway.it website, among the order choices, you must select the delivery to a temporary address, write Held for pick-up in the address field, your ZIP code and the city of residence. The system will automatically assign you your nearest branch. Do not forget to indicate a telephone number in the "delivery information" field.
- for orders less than € 150.00 (retail price, VAT included) a transportation fee of € 7.11 is added (VAT included)
- for orders of equal to or greater than € 150.00 (retail price, VAT included) no transportation costs will be applied
Both the ABOs and VIP Customers who choose payment on delivery (cash only) as their payment method, will have to pay a fee of € 5.09 for the collection of the payment by the courier, regardless of the entity of the order.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- ONLINE method
This is a very convenient shopping method for the ABO who has little time available. The www.amway.it website is a virtual shop open 24/7.
All you need is a PC, Tablet or Smartphone with an Internet connection. With the latest developments in broadband technology and wireless connectivity, you can work from home or even outside the home.
Ordering through www.amway.it is very easy. When you first log in, simply enter your code number and your PIN as a password in the "login" field. For security reasons, you will be prompted to change both.
At this point you can click on the section of the product line and select the items and quantities desired by sending them directly into the Shopping Cart; or if you already know the product codes, you can directly access the "Add to cart by product code" section.
- TELEPHONE method
For your telephone orders you can call our Contact Center, from Monday to Friday, non-stop from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
To dictate your order directly to an operator, call 02 87103603.
Before calling, we advise you to prepare the following information:
- your ABO or VIP Client number
- Your PIN code (secret and personal code, indicated on your welcome letter)
- Your order transcribed on the appropriate form, with all the necessary information on the products (code and description)
- Your payment method (checking in advance what are the possible methods, depending on the amount of the order)
- Your delivery methods (home delivery or pick-up at a TNT point)
- The full address where to deliver the order, with a telephone number for the courier for the delivery of the order
- Your type of order (in particular, as admitted type of order, you must specify each time to the operator if your order is for personal consumption or for a customer).
- At the Business Centers of MILAN (Via Marco Polo, 9) and ROME (Viale Regina Margherita, 279)
HOW TO PAY AN ORDER
All ABOs can order Amway products using the following forms of payment:
- Cash on delivery
It is possible to pay for the delivery of the order in cash only, up to a maximum amount of € 999.99. This method of payment is not allowed for new ABOs during their first 30 days, starting from the date they registered (included).
The commissions of orders paid on delivery are paid out upon receipt of the payment.
- VISA and MASTERCARD credit / debit cards
Permitted for any amount.
In order to guarantee the total protection of the personal data of ABOs and VIP Customers, Amway has decided to manage the storage of the detailed information of the Credit Cards through a highly secure external electronic transaction system called PSP (Payment Service Provider), in compliance with the PCI DSS regulation (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). The stipulated agreement guarantees that the personal data and that related to the Credit Cards are stored in a safe way, in compliance with the laws in force on Data Protection. By entering your credit card details through the Amway website, you will be automatically connected to our PSP system for all activities related to these forms of payment. If you do not have the possibility to connect to the website, Amway Italia will be able to save and manage for you the data of your credit card on the PSP secure system.
For orders placed, with credit card, on the last day of the month, if the card is denied, after a second attempt they will be automatically sent with the "Payment on Delivery” method.
If instead, the order with a denied card has a TNT Point as the delivery address, the shipment of the products will automatically go to the address indicated originally on the Application Form.
- Paypal payment
PayPal is a widely used digital payment system, one of the largest economic realities of the web created to simplify payments on the Internet. In fact, it allows you to make money transfers online without directly providing the credit card number or the coordinates of the bank account.
By choosing this payment method to pay for your orders, you will only be required to provide your email address and password for your PayPal account.
To open a PayPal account, you must first have an e-mail address and proceed with the free registration on the www.paypal.it website. By registering, you will need to provide your financial data which will be handled with absolute privacy protection.
Adopting PayPal reduces the possibility of becoming victims of computer fraud or of your credit card being cloned.
- Payment by bank transfer
Permitted for any amount.
Below are the bank details to make the transfer:
BANK: J. P. MORGAN
In the reason for payment you must indicate the following information:
- Order number
- ABO number
Example: 5664243 9000227
(where 5664243 is the order number and 9000227 is the ABO number)
By choosing the "bank transfer" method, the PVs of the order transmitted will be assigned only after confirming the amount due has been accredited to the Amway Italia bank account and the order will also be sent thereafter. The bank transfer must be made the same day the order is transmitted.
- DD (Direct Debit)
This special payment method is reserved only for ABOs who have satisfied the following requirements:
- Have been in business for at least 12 months and have already renewed
- Have achieved at least 1000 Personal PV in the last Performance Year.
- No overdue payments
- Nothing in storage / no penalty
The DD method is allowed for any amount and consists in the possibility to pay the amount of the order with direct debit to your bank account, 20 days after the date of the order:
- You can request this payment method by contacting the Amway Customer Service
- The authorization by Amway, following that of your bank, will only take place upon receipt of the form correctly filled out and including your signature. We suggest you contact the Customer Service to find out, in advance, the information necessary for a correct compilation of the form.
- Amway Italia reserves the right not to accept, suspend or definitively revoke this payment, if the mandatory requirements are not met or in case of anything overdue payments or other irregularities.
In the case of overdue payments and / or other irregularities, the following conditions may occur:
- Permanent cancellation of the DD payment method
- Debit amount on the ABO account: amount that will be charged to the ABO automatically on his next order or deducted from the next bonus
- possibility of placing orders only with advance payment (credit card / bank transfer) until complete cancellation of the debt deriving from the overdue payment and / or at the discretion of Amway
To find out which products can be purchased with funding, how to apply for funding and download the necessary documentation, please visit www.amway.it, Information on the Business> Informative material on the Business> Forms.
AMWAY GUARANTEE – HOW TO RETURN A PRODUCT
All the details on the Guarantee (Consumer Code, Conformity Guarantee and Amway Satisfaction Guarantee) are available on the Amway.it website.> Manage your business
You can download the form from the Amway.it website> Information on the Business > Materials for the business> Forms, or from the Amway.it section Manage your business> Amway guarantees