Payment and delivery methods
Payment will be transfered from your bank account. You can authorize a bank to pay directly to Amway. Bank Transfer Account Number: 2191 - 8473555965. Please state your ABO number as reference.
Payment will be made using credit card registered on Amway Online. Manage your defined credit cards in 'My credit cards' section.it is required to register the credit card for the 3D Secure Services.
PayPal is an online payment system that acts as an intermediary between an individual and online stores. If you already have a PayPal account, from mid-April you can use this account immediately when purchasing your Amway products. If you do not have a PayPal account and you wish to use this payment option, please go to www.paypal.com and create your own personal PayPal account.
Bank transfer will have to be done the day you place the order and not later than 48 hours so that the order is not cancelled. Here below please find the Bank Information:
Bank: JPM Chase Bank, Milano
In order to avoid delay in the shipment please be sure to:
• Make the payment right away
• Indicate the order’s reference
Payment by installments
In order to know which products you can buy using the Payment by installments and how to request for it, please check the documents in the library section.
Define your home and optional addresses in 'my addresses' section. You can choose it directly while placing your order.
Insert delivery address directly while placing your order.
Ship to another ABO
Order will be delivered to the default address of the designated ABO.
Depending on delivery service and order value, you’ll be charged as per the below:
|Service||Carrier||Threshold||Delivery Fee ( incl. VAT )|
|Home delivery||BRT or TNT||up to 119,99 eur||7,11 EUR|
|Home delivery||BRT or TNT||from 120,00 eur||free delivery|
|Delivery by Appointment||BRT||up to 119,99 eur||7,11 EUR|
|Delivery by Appointment||BRT||from 120,00 eur||free delivery|
|Pick-up Point Delivery||TNT||up to 119,99 eur||7,11 EUR|
|Pick-up Point Delivery||TNT||from 120,00 eur||free delivery|
Frequently Asked Questions
Home Delivery BRT or TNT - Order All Day - Leadtime 4 - 6 working days
Delivery by Appointment BRT - Order all Day - Leadtime 4 - 6working days
Pick-up point Delivery - Order all Day - Leadtime 4 - 6 working days
Please take for Islands one more delivery day into consideration.
By placing your order by h.12:30 pm, the delivery time will be reduced by 1 working day.
p.s. Your order will be handed over to our warehouse for processing as soon as your order is paid and confirmed. After you've received the order confirmation, this is the moment you can consider the above lead times.
Please see the Delivery Fees table on the Delivery and Payment Options page
After your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, you'll be able to see on Track & Trace that an electronic message has been received by BRT or TNT.
There are multiple option to track your order(s)/parcel(s):
1. You can look for your tracking number(s) in your order history overview. By clicking on the parcel number you’ll be directed to the BRT or TNT tracking site. There you’ll find the most up to date status.
2. When you receive the Order Shipment confirmation by email, this will also contain the parcel number(s) and the direct link to the BRT or TNT tracking site.
3. With DELIVERY BY APPOINTMENT Service you’ll be called by BRT to arrange your Delivery day and time.
Yes, you are able to do, calling the Amway Call Center or writing to email@example.com and asking for the delivery change. You can:
- Change of suggested delivery date
- Direct your delivery to a Fermo Deposito
- Change of the delivery address
If you have chosen home delivery, we will send you an email confirming that your items have been dispatched (when your order leaves the warehouse), including a tracking number (with a link to the courier's web page) and finally the courier will send you a text message or email to inform you of your delivery.
What is the “Pickup Point Delivery” process?
A delivery to a Pickup Point is possible via the check out process for Carrier TNT. After selecting your delivery adress you can choose the option for Pick-up point Delivery. When entering the Postal Code you get available TNT Pick-up points shown. Your order will be stored at the TNT Pickup Points for 5 calendar days before it is being sent back to our warehouse.
Yes you can, for further details and description please look in the FAQ under Delivery Options & How to track your parcel.
If your order is verified and confirmed, please contact your local customer service department for further advise how to handle the cancellation
- When there is visible damage to your carton, please mark this on the document/handheld when you sign for the parcel.
- Please note that if no items are damaged, it is very unfortunate that the shipping carton is damaged, but this is one of the purposes of the shipping carton, to protect the items shipped.
- It is helpful to make a clear picture of the shipping carton and include this in your communication to your local customer service contact.
- When an item is damaged, please include a picture of the content of the box as well so we have a clear view on how the content has been received. This can be included into your email to your customer service contact as well.
Yes, there is a charge to the return, you have to pay the standard postal costs.
Amway refunds postal costs for returns by "right on withdrawal " and "statutory warranty ".
Returning an order is straightforward
1. Sign in to your account and go to My Office
2. Go to the "Order History" page via My Orders
3. Find the order you want to return and click the Order Details link next to it
4. Click Return and follow the instructions
Invoices are attached to your shipping confirmation emails. You can also download PDF versions of your invoices from Orders Details which you can access via your My Office. Remember that My Office is available after sign in.
If you finally decide to keep the item, please cancel the return under Return Details. Your returns can be found under the Order History and My Returns.
When you've handed over your return order to the local post office, it will take approximately 2-3 working days to reach the Delivery Destination in Milano where they get collected. Twice a week the returns parcels are shipped to our warehouse in Hungary.
In this process you can expect your refund between 12 and 14 working days.
Please note: Returns received and processed before the 26th of the month, will be included in the bonus overview of the current month. After that the adjustment will be included in the following month.