Loading the player...
Cal Mag D Plus NUTRILITE™
Order number: 110606| Size: 180 tabs
Form validation errors
NUTRILITE Cal Mag D Plus contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D. Calcium is needed to maintenance of normal bones.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. It also contains vitamin D which contributes to the normal absorption of calcium.
- Contains 3 natural source nutrients – calcium, magnesium, vitamin D – which contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contains vitamin D, which supports the normal absorption of calcium.
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system.
- In addition calcium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and blood clotting.
- It contains calcified seaweed – one of nature’s most concentrated botanical sources of calcium.
- Easy to swallow because of slim, streamlined shape.
- No artificial flavours, colours or added preservatives.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products and dark green leafy vegetables).
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products.
- Those who need extra calcium, especially women between 18 and 35.
Take 3 tablets per day. 1 tablet in the morning, at noon and in the evening.
Keep out of reach of young children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D all help keep bones strong
- Vitamin D supports the normal absorption of calcium
- Magnesium also contributes to normal muscle function and functioning of the nervous system
- Calcium additionally contributes to normal energyyielding metabolism and blood clotting
|Tablet||VNR%||1 day (3 tablets)|
|Calcium||200 mg||75||600 mg|
|Magnesium||83,3 mg||67||250 mg|
|Vitamin D||3 3,3 μg||200||10 μg|
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.