Loading the player...
Translucent Pressed Powder ARTISTRY EXACT FIT™
Order number: 116744| Size: 13 g
Form validation errors
ARTISTRY EXACT FIT™ Translucent Pressed Powder has a natural matte finish that looks natural, not powdery. Its luxuriously silky formula blends well with most skin tones, controls shine and helps to improve foundation wear. The new crescendo design is compact, beautiful and convenient to use.
• Contains ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend of Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms.
• Developed in one sheer universal shade.
• Oil-control ingredients help prevent shine.
• The pressed powder pan is also refillable (available separately).
• Designed for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
• Safe for use around eye area.
• Mimics the look of real skin.
• Can be worn over moisturiser or over foundation.
• Blends well with most skin tones.
• Skin looks naturally matte.
• Sets and extends the wear of make-up.
• Ideal for touch-ups throughout the day or evening.
ARTISTRY EXACT FIT Blend
Made of finely balanced Tahitian Pearls and Optical Prisms which mimics the look of real skin for an ideal complexion with an invisibly seamless fit. They softly reflect light and look invisible on the skin.
• To open, gently press the lid up and away from the front of the base. The compact will open easily.
• Apply thin layer of powder using Powder Applicator.
• To replace the pressed powder refill, first remove the existing pressed powder pan. Peel back the film from the printed label on the bottom of the refill pan, and then press the pan firmly into the compact tray.
• A tip from Rick DiCecca, Global Make-up Artist for the ARTISTRY brand:
• Sweep the traditional sponge side of applicator over the powder, and then blend over the face to apply. Repeat for an even more matte look.
• For a more luminous look, sweep the sponge just on the centre of the face. Leaving the cheeks unpowdered helping them to appear to have a soft glow.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.