Loading the player...
Electrolyte Drink XS™ - Orange Lime Flavour
Order number: 121604| Size: 15 Sticks a´25 g/ 375g
Form validation errors
XS™ Sports Electrolyte Drink delivers an instant hit of refreshment during physical activity, while fuelling extended performance and delaying exhaustion.
What It Does For You
- XS™ Electrolyte Drink is formulated with a balance of carbohydrates and 5 electrolytes, to enhance your body's absorption of water during physical exercise and replenish electrolyte levels, which help extend your workout.
- Quenches thirst, replenishes carbohydrates and supplies energy
- Made with high-quality Guarana, Maca Root and Quercetin
- Slow & fast releasing carbohydrates fuel longer workouts & delay exhaustion
Helps modulate the body’s response to stress, increasing mental and physical strength during longer workouts
Why You Would Like It
Looking for advanced, next-level refreshment that helps take your workouts a step further? With XS™ Electrolyte Drink, getting the very best out of physical exercise comes as standard! This powerful, advanced sports drink goes above and beyond refreshment alone, combining essential body fuel with powerful ingredients. Carbohydrates fuel physical activity, electrolytes enhance water absorption to prevent dehydration. or hydration that works as hard as you do, XS Electrolyte Drink won't let you down!
Facts For You
- Part of the wider XS Sports collection, designed to Refresh during physical activities
- Contains a special trio combining Gaurana, Maca Root & Quercetin.
Replenishes 5 Key Electrolytes lost during exercise through sweat. Electrolytes as part of a carbohydrate blend enhance water absorption, helping prevent dehydration.
- Fast-acting and refreshing, designed to be used during or after exercise to replenish fluids and provide helpful energy support
- Packed with powerful ingredients and key electrolytes
- Best used in conjunction with other XS Sports products
For information on Usage, Ingredients or Nutritional Values please refer to the local language version.
Sports Nutrition Mini- Dictionary
What are electrolytes?
Minerals that carry an electric charge. Electrolytes are needed for maintaining the balance of fluids inside & outside of cells, as well as for the regulation of nerve and muscle function. These minerals include Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, Magnesium & Calcium which can be lost through sweat during exercise and should be replaced with supplementation.
XS Electrolyte Drink replenishes body with 5 Key Electrolytes lost during exercise through sweat. Electrolytes as part of a carbohydrate blend enhance water absorption, helping prevent dehydration. Electrolytes are also known to help support muscle contractions, deficiencies may result in muscle cramping.
What is Quercetin?
A flavonoid found in plant foods such as tomatoes, berries & broccoli.
What is Guarana?
A berry with seeds which naturally contain about 4 times the amount of caffeine as coffee beans.
What is Maca Root?
A flowering Peruvian plant that has been cultivated as a vegetable crop in this area for at least 3000 years. Its root contains a variety of nutrients such as fatty acids and amino acids.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.