Loading the player...
Chewable Cal Mag NUTRILITE™
Order number: 5847| Size: 80 tablets
Form validation errors
A food supplement with calcium and magnesium that supplies these two essential minerals. The early years are the most important in a child’s development.
Calcium plays a vital role in helping to build a solid framework of healthy bones and teeth. Magnesium contributes to the normal nervous and muscle function.
Help to build a solid foundation by supplying you and your child with delicious, fruit-flavoured form of calcium and magnesium.
- Natural source of calcium, obtained from oyster shell.
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Calcium contributes to the normal functioning of digestive enzymes.
- Magnesium plays a role in the normal muscle function and in normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular systems.
- Magnesium can help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Suitable for both adults and children.
- Chewable, easy-to-eat for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Fruit flavour makes the tablet palatable and enjoyable to take.
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives added.
For detailed information about this product please refer to the local language version of the page
- Children who are able to chew properly.
- Those who need extra calcium, including children, adolescents and the elderly.
- Pregnant or breast-feeding women (according to their GP´s advice).
- Those who eat few foods containing calcium (such as milk and milk products, soft bones of small fish, and dark green leafy vegetables).
- Those who do not tolerate milk and/or other dairy products.
- Middle-aged people, especially women during or after menopause.
- Older children or adults who have difficulty swallowing tablets, or who prefer a chewable supplement.
Take 2–3 tablets per day.
Keep out of reach of children. This product is no substitute for a varied diet. Please do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Please check your network connectivity. Please try reloading the page or repeating this action once again.